When you support the ministry of HomeForHisGlory, you support homeschoolers across Kentuckiana! Many volunteers put in hours and hours of time to provide educational and fun opportunities for all of our children, and for their ministry we are deeply grateful. We, as the Executive Board, have high hopes as we look forward to another great year of HFHG co-ops, fieldtrips, events, and more. We have a lot of education, fun and fellowship planned for the 2010/2011 school year!
Requirements for Membership
You must agree with our statement of faith below
- I believe there is one God who exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- I believe in Jesus Christ, God’s one and only son, my one and only Savior.
- I believe that our Lord Jesus Christ, born on earth fully human and fully divine, lived a sinless life, died on the cross to pay for my sins, rose bodily from the dead, and ascended into Heaven.
- I believe that I am saved only by the grace of God through faith in the atoning death of Jesus Christ.
Membership has its perks!
***Participation in large group activities at little or no extra cost
- Quarterly meetings
- Group field trips (with group discount rates!)
- Group service projects
- Elementary Play Dates
- Creation Club
- Christmas Craft Fair
- Scripps-Howard Spelling Bee
- Science Fair
- Walk Through History
- Music Recital/Art Gallery
- Field Day
- Graduations for K, 5th and High School
- Used Book Swap
- Opportunity to participate in co-op program
- Standardized testing
- Quarterly e-newsletter
- Group directory
- Membership card to qualify for education discount at various stores
- Opportunities to minister by helping to plan and implement events
- Ribbons or certificates for group activities
- Getting started packets/meetings for new homeschoolers
- Moms Night Out groups
- Homeschool High School National Honor Society
- HSLDA membership discount ($20 off)
How to become a member of HFHG
There are several ways to become a member of HFHG:
1) Register through PayPal. This is the recommended method. You can pay with a credit or debit card and after payment is made you will be prompted to register, set up a login id and choose a password. This option gives you immediate access to our entire site.
2) Email HFHG@rocketmail.com and let us know you’d like to become a member. We’ll send you payment instructions.
3) There will be times when membership will be offered at an event. Watch our website for details on that option.
Any questions? Email us at HFHG@rocketmail.com.
Membership dues will be $25 for the 2010/2011 school year.
**You must be a HFHG member to participate in a HFHG co-op.